“Wrongful termination” means simply that your employer has fired you for some illegal reason. Examples of wrongful termination include:
- firing an employee in violation of an employment agreement
- firing an employee for reporting illegal behavior by the business
- firing an employee for refusing to engage in illegal behavior on the job
- firing an employee in retaliation for complaining that he or she is being subjected to some form of discrimination or sexual harassment
- firing an employee in violation of anti-discrimination laws, including firing based on race or ethnicity, gender, disability or sexual preference
If you or a family member think that you have been fired illegally, call KJC Law Firm for a free consultation. We will tell you whether you have a case and help you get compensation for your loss. The employment discrimination and wrongful termination lawyers at KJC Law Firm have more than 60 years of experience litigating major cases. KJC Law Firm represents injured people from communities all across Massachusetts, including the Greater Boston area, Cambridge, Metrowest, Cape Cod, Fall River, Lowell, Worcester and Springfield.