Nursing Home Negligence
Nursing homes are required to treat the elderly with the dignity and respect that they deserve. But often, they don’t. Elderly people, who are unable to protect themselves, sometimes find themselves the victims of abuse or neglect. This can have disastrous consequences.
AT KJC Law Firm we represent elders who are not treated properly, including:
- elders who are given too much medication or the wrong medication
- elders who are abused and neglected, including physical abuse, verbal abuse and sexual abuse
- elders with serious medical conditions, such as sepsis, heart attack or stroke, that are not diagnosed
- elders that are improperly supervised and wander off
- elders with untreated bedsores or decubiti ulcers
- elders who have fallen due to improper supervision and
- elders who have been unsupervised and choked
If an elder in your family has been injured, call the nursing home negligence lawyers at KJC Law Firm for a free consultation. We will tell you whether you have a case and help get compensation for your loved one’s injuries. The nursing home negligence lawyers at KJC Law Firm have more than 60 years of experience litigating major cases. We have the resources to investigate your claim, hire the necessary experts, and get you the compensation that you deserve. KJC Law Firm represents injured people from communities all across Massachusetts, including the Greater Boston area, Cambridge, MetroWest, Cape Cod, Fall River, Lowell, Worcester and Springfield.